Monday, October 29, 2007

Coming home tomorrow...

Our trip to Africa has almost ended. Today Mel and I went down to the beach and we are heading out now to pick up some final bits of shopping then it's me packing up the bikes and Mel packing up everything else (who has the best deal?) before we head off for a final dinner over here with Paul and Ellen. My fingers are crossed that Mel and I will be bumped on our return flight home with BA due to them losing my bike for 4 days on the way here. It would be a great way to end the trip :)

Sunset in Zanzibar

EDIT: In the end, BA bumped Mel and I to World Traveller Plus for the way home but somehow managed to leave (well, it was Heathrows fault) our bags in London. They arrived safely the following morning. Still - I was happy with how BA treated us.

No comments: