Friday, April 18, 2008

2006 Specialized S-Works Road Bike For Sale

I'm selling my Specialized 2006 S-Works E5 Road bike (size 58). It was bought in December 2006.

The bikes components are full Shimano Ultegra (new brake pads, chain, 12-25 cassette, cables, almost new rear derailleur).

The wheelset is the Fulcrum Racing 5 Evolution with brand new Specialized Mondo tyres.

The bike is in perfect condition with only one slight mark on the seat stays where my mudguards rubbed some of the anodizing. (Who would of thought that the plastic would have done that...)

There are some more pictures of it here.It's a really nice high end road bike and I'm selling because a new one arrived a few weeks ago and I need to make space :)

I'm looking €1,250 for it.

**** EDIT ****
The bike has been sold.

No comments: