Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Summer Hols...

Yeeeah,

I have finally booked all my trips for this summer :) As part of work I am going to be spending, in total, about 5 weeks in California. In the middle of that time I'm going to be flying to Thailand to meet up with Mel who is on much longer holiday. (Damn students with their 3/4 months of holidays! She is turning Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia) So for about 4 weeks I'll get to wonder around Thailand, Vietnam and hopefully some of Cambodia.


Because I will be leaving from the US I used a Californian based travel agent (STA). They were actually really helpful and got me a better deal then I could find on the web (or even on their website). He even got me a free two night stay in Tokyo on the way :)


Now back to work :(

No comments: