Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Christmas

It's been a while since I last updated, so here it the 'highlights' from this last while.

Christmas was really nice this year. Mel came down to Monaghan with me for 4 days and we basically sat around, ate and watched movies (I got Mum and Dad a decent home theater system). We didn't even go out! I think that was the first time in about 7 years!


Two of my nephews, Alex and Jack

In a last minute decision I decided to fly with Mel to Germany for new years. We left on the 28th and returned on the 1st. Again, we had a very quiet time over there and enjoyed playing around in the snow.


Mel relaxing in a forest :)

Mel, her father and I built this iglou on New Years Eve

A picturesque German forest

Driving to Flansburg

Since then I've basically been working and biking. At the moment I'm in California on business for two weeks and enjoying the sunny days. (Although there are way to many rainy days this trip for my liking!)

No comments: